Thanks to Paul English, here's a site that has tips on how to speak to a human and bypass IVR (Interactive Voice Response) key presses on your phone.
Some common ways are:
* Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly, ignoring any "invalid entry" messages.
* Say "agent" or "representative" (or sometimes your favorite four letter word).
* Just hold, pretending you have only a rotary phone.
* Connect to sales; they always seem to answer quickly, then have them transfer you to the department you need.
* Call investor relations or the president's office. You can usually find this info from Google. :)
For Paul's complete "IVR Cheat Sheet" visit: http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Ok... enter Web 2.0 --- the read/write web --- the social web --- the web that allows anyone to leave their footprints in cyberspace. Here's yet another site that can help you to track and keep your digital footprints assembled in one place... Suprglu! Check it out! http://cchausis.suprglu.com/