Thanks to Paul English, here's a site that has tips on how to speak to a human and bypass IVR (Interactive Voice Response) key presses on your phone.
Some common ways are:
* Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly, ignoring any "invalid entry" messages.
* Say "agent" or "representative" (or sometimes your favorite four letter word).
* Just hold, pretending you have only a rotary phone.
* Connect to sales; they always seem to answer quickly, then have them transfer you to the department you need.
* Call investor relations or the president's office. You can usually find this info from Google. :)
For Paul's complete "IVR Cheat Sheet" visit: http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/