Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gearing up for NECC

In just a few days I am off to Atlanta to attend ISTE's National Education Computing Conference (NECC). I am looking forward to connecting with educators that I previously have only met online, as well as, catch up with others that I met last year. The best part of NECC is being able to learn from like-minded colleagues -- those who are all passionate about teaching and learning, and infusing technology in the process.

There will be wireless access available at the conference center, so I will be blogging and sharing info as I learn it. And, to make it easy to follow all the blog postings, ISTE has created individual blog tags or labels for each session (and presentation, meeting, lecture, showcase, etc.) to help keep track of all the blog posts and tagged photos from a specific session. Check out the list that Steve Hargedon has assembled at:
http://www.stevehargadon.com/2007/06/necc-2007-session-tags-and-feeds.html

So, you too, can attend NECC virtually!

No comments:

Post a Comment