But, until then, you may be interested looking at this... http://testmoz.com
- Testmoz is a test generator that sports 4 question types (True/false, multiple choice, multiple response, and fill in the blank questions), automatic grading, a really simple interface and detailed reports (download as csv file).
- Students get instant feedback on their score, and you can choose whether or not to display the correct answers.
- Answers can be automatically randomized
- Testmoz is free, and does not require you (or your students) to register.
- You can build a fully functional test in about a minute.
- Testmoz is a simple test generating application created by Matt Johnson, an undergraduate student at Washington State University, Vancouver.