Looking to IGNITE some learning this summer?
Then look no futher than these IGNITE presentations featured at the ISTE conference in San Diego, and now viewable online. These sessions were presented on Monday, 6/25/2012 from 8:30 am–9:30 am. IGNITE presenters use 20 slides, rotated automatically and each shown for 15 seconds, giving each speaker a total of 5 minutes to share their passion.
- Fast Five for Infinite Thinkers -- Chris Walsh, MC and First Ignite Presenter, New Tech Network
- Publishing Kids’ Creative Podcast Stories Online Using Haiku -- Mary Ann Domanska
- In Record Time: Disruptive Innovation To Say the Least -- Traci House, Director of Technology, Joplin Schools
- How Digital Video Changed One Teacher's Life -- Rushton Hurley, NextVista.org
- What If?: David Jakes
- The Evolution of Learning: Past, Present, Future -- Vince Leung, Co-founder, MentorMob
- Jump Off the Testing Train-- Lisa Parisi, Herricks School District—Denton Avenue School
- Will Free Benefit the Rich? Fighting For Technology Equity -- Justin Reich, Co-Founder, EdTechTeacher
- 19 Bold Ideas for Change -- Will Richardson, Powerful Learning Practice
- What is 1,000,000? -- Alfred Solis, Buck Institute for Education
- Igniting Creativity with Movie Making -- Selena Ward, Technology Integration Teacher
Labels: Professional Development