- 5-10% folks play with it for 10 minutes and can rattle off 10 ways they can incorporate immediately into the classroom
- 20-30% folks play with it for a week and then see a couple of apps that might support or replace specific lessons in the current curriculum
- 20-25% folks play with it and, over the course of a few weeks, figure out some useful ways for a teacher to streamline processes (attendance, observations, tool for updating classroom website, etc)
- 10% folks see the device as a crappy computer without a keyboard - if it can't replace current keyboarding time then it is of no use
- 10% put it into their bag and never touch it
If you are in the top 5-10%, please leave a comment to rattle off some of your ideas!